Thursday 25 November 2010

Huh? Ewwwwwww!

*Setting the scene*

*(Hehehe sorry Charlotte I stole it too...)
Okay, so, we are all lining up, out side history 2, waiting for form time. Everyone chatting in little groups of they're own waiting for sir too come.**He's usually abit late being in the P.E department and that... or at least that's his excuse** *


Daisy ** In an over excitable tone, waving as she dose so. ** : Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!!
Charlotte: Urmm. Hey Daisy
Daisy ** Now turning to Sarah again waving ** : Heeeyyyyyy.
Sarah ** Sounding distracted and disgruntled ** : Daisy stop that its really annoying when you wave when we are right in front of you!
Daisy ** Disheartened **: ... Okay.
*Que Kaylon sneaks up behind daisy and poking her ** Maliciously !** *
Daisy **Surprised **: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
*Turns round, noticing Kaylon*
Daisy **With complete instinctive look of appalment ... **: EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

** Laughter **

Hope you like my first post ! Its not as good as Charlotte's but I thought it was funny so I wanted to post it.

** Charlotte's side notes ** - Seeing as we now have more writers I feel that some editing is needed so I have invented this ! :D ** Just to say any thing with in double asterisks was proudly spelt badly by me (Charlotte ! )! **

1 comment: